Position Overview: We’re looking for a skilled accounting and finance analyst who will work with our financial records and make sure they’re up to date. The records might include expenditures, receipts, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and profit and loss. You will work closely with management to draft wire transfers, arrange payroll, and make decisions about expense management and financial movements. You will also be required to work with management on various projects and assist any and all departments as the need may rise, and liaise with auditors during annual audits.
- Work with 'Xero' to manage day-to-day financials including accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Reconcile bank account statements.
- Handle payroll, make purchases, travel expenses, reimbursements, and keep track of accounts.
- Assist in the management and tracking of the Fund's capital, including capital calls, drawdowns and disbursements.
- Produce reports, reflecting profit and loss statements, financial statements and balance sheets
- Track data to determine actual performance versus forecast data
- Keep management informed and up to date through presentations and reports
- Arrange and assist in liaising with auditors during annual audits.
- Remain vigilant against fraud and inaccuracy by checking over figures and reports frequently
- Analyze processes and implement improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy and/or Finance. A Masters degree and/or a professional certification would be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of fundamental accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Experience in managing and analyzing large sets of data
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Experience with forecasting, budgeting, data analysis and interpretation
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management and ability to keep up with deadlines
- Full-time salaried position with benefits
- Unlimited PTO plus public holidays
- Casual work environment with flexible working hours
- Expand your skills and knowledge of the venture capital space and engage with the venture capital ecosystem here in the MENA region
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying